Sep 5, 2012

Can't believe its been this long...

Lately I only have one thing on my mind... BUT I really want to share some highlights from our 2 week vacation in August!

We started the trip by flying to Florida to spend a week with Brandon's extended family. All of Christine's siblings + their families were able to make it except one so we had a huge group of people!

Winters Family 2012. Don't you just love the color scheme? P.S. behind us is a swamp where a wild boar (among possible other wild animals) lives!!


 We got to hold lots of crazy animals...







After doing this, I remember reading that your not supposed to hold snakes while pregnant... I washed my hands so hopefully that was enough!


We watched lots of Olympics and had a great time being together! We also got to go to the beach! I LOVED the beach there! It was warm, clean (clear water, no seaweed, soft sand...), and just a wonderful day!





It was so nice to spend time together and spend time in a different state. Florida really is a whole other world! We never did get our fill of wild alligators in swamps off the side of the road, or the crazy amount of plant life! I don't think I even got a single mosquito bite so I'd say it was a great trip!





Our next stop for me was Utah, Brandon went back to work in California and met me there for the weekend! The big Utah event was Camree's wedding. It's so weird to think she is married. It was so normal (at least for me) when I got married, but seeing your little sister get married is so surreal! Like its another childhood game of "pretend"! She was a stunning bride and she and Cody brought not only happiness to themselves, but to everyone who saw them!












Brandon, Taylor, Mckenzie, and Brittney got to go on my favorite hike through a slot canyon! Unfortunately I was not feeling up to going but doesn't it look fun?



Another highlight of our trip to Utah was seeing my family, grandparents and lots of cousins included, don't you love weddings? I also got to see Nikki and Whitney! We never remember to take pictures but here is the three of us the last time we were able to get together in December (Whitney was 6-7 months pregnant with the cutest baby girl, Stella).


Since being back its been life as usual but we did get to spend a fun weekend in Agoura for Labor Day with the Hatch's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment