Apr 15, 2013

April

April is my favorite month. For some reason I always thought that I was supposed to be born in April and was always SO mad that I was 2 weeks late and born in May instead. It turns out, I was actually 2 weeks early... BUT April remains my favorite month. There are several reasons. I love the way the earth starts to comes alive. I love the grass poking through the melted snow, I LOVE the blossoms on the trees, I love to dance in the rain, I love to hear from the Prophet and other leaders of the church. and my favorite holiday is Easter. (yes, I know sometimes its in March). Every year I get SO excited for April. For what it represents, what it brings, and how it makes me feel.



This year was extra fun because I got to enjoy it with my baby boy. We got to take him swimming for his first time and we have been enjoying every sunny day by going outside.










I tried doing monkey bars for the first time post pregnancy... I need to lift some weights!!


Lets link arms and be best friends forever!! (They did this on their own!)

April also brought Seth's smile. He has smiled once before, and had been giving us "looks of pleasure" for a while but April is when he really started smiling!






April also brought Nikki! I was so excited for her to be able to meet Seth and to just hang out with her again. We went from being together everyday in college, to getting married, moving around, and now only seeing each other a few times a year :(.


Easter Photos


 AND speaking of new beginnings, April brought the engagement of my sister Brittney to Trevor Schauerhamer. We are all SO excited for their Wedding in July.


Its been an incredible month and its only half way through! Ah I LOVE April.

No comments:

Post a Comment