May 25, 2014

A bunk bed for Seth

It's kind of strange but as long as I can remember I have wanted to build a bunk bed for my children. I only have one child and he isn't old enough to sleep in a bed BUT I just couldn't wait any longer. Sooo I somehow convinced Brandon that we needed a bunk bed now. My arguments were all sound such as "it would be nice to have somewhere for relatives to sleep when they visit" and we will need one eventually so we might as well do it now" and my favorite "we can put drawers under it and use it as storage." Well, it worked and I am the proud owner of a bunk bed. A bunk bed that I, kind of, helped build and got to choose how it looks.







Seth wanted to be part of the process every step of the way. He played with the tools, brought the boys pieces of wood they didn't need and threw a tantrum every time I tried to take him away. I am SO excited to get it painted in the next week and the mattresses on. I may even have to take a nap to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment